His Highness Prince Jamal bin Abdulrahman bin Houssain ALNOAIMI founded and re-activated the Union Arab Nations (UAN).
UAN is now ready to cooperate with any government, local, international humanitarian and non-governmental organisation, civil society institution including local councils to establish cooperation to serve the realms of international humanitarian projects.
The registered associations are as follows:
1. INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION FOR REFUGEES AFFAIRS (UANORG)
2. UAN INTERNATIONAL FAMILY AFFAIRS ORGANISATION (UAN-IFA)
3. INTERNATIONAL AGENCY FOR ENVIRONMENT AEGIS (UAN-IAEA)
4. PRINCE NEWS AGENCY (PNA)
UANORG, the International Organisation for Refugee Affairs is presently activating its first projects to support refugees mainly from conflict areas such as Syria.
Other associations are planned to be registered as follows:
1. UAN HUMAN RIGHTS (UAN-IHR)
2. UAN INTERNATIONAL ARAB RELIEF ORGANISATION (UAN-IAR)
3. UAN ALNOAIMI SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH CENTRE (UAN-SRC)
4. ALNOAIMI CENTRE FOR INTERNATIONAL PEACE AND INTEGRATION AFFAIRS (UAN-IPIA)
5. UNIVERSITY OF UNION ARAB NATIONS (UAN-U)